The Web.com Tour Championship Presented by United Leasing & Finance is the season-ending event on the Web.com Tour an official event of the PGA TOUR. The tournament will be held at Victoria National Golf Club in Newburgh, Indiana August 26 – September 2, 2019. The PGA TOUR prides itself on giving back to the communities in which its events are held. The Web.com Tour Championship will continue this tradition through the OLD NATIONAL BANK GOLF GIVES BACK PROGRAM.
How Does the Old National Bank Golf Gives Back Program Works?
- Charities receive a link for complimentary Daily General Admission Passes to share with their followers and supporters.
- Charity followers download as many individual passes as necessary for their party from the link and ATTEND the tournament. There is no limit to the number of times the link can be shared and no limit to the numbers of passes that can be downloaded from a single link.
- The pass’s unique barcode will be scanned at the Admissions Gate and a daily count will be held for each charity.
- Charities share in a $50,000 pool based on the number of barcodes representing them that are scanned at the tournament’s admissions gate.
Terms and Conditions
- All charities who wish to participate must enroll in the Old National Bank Golf Gives Back Program via the Web.com Tour Championship’s Official Website (tourchampulf.com/program-registration/) by 5:00 PM on Friday, June 7th.
- Charities must provide current 501(c)3 Determination Letter with enrollment form to be eligible.
- Charities will receive their link with access to their complimentary Daily General Admission Pass the week of June 17th.
- All questions regarding the program should be directed to Old National Bank Golf Gives Back Representatives: Kortney Blaylock: firstname.lastname@example.org or Kate Miller: email@example.com